Panchmukhi Hanuman Yantra Pooja Chowki in Brass
A powerful yantra chowki for worshipping Lord Hanuman. It has images of the 5 forms of Lord Hanuman. In the center sits a brass idol of Lord Hanuman. Installed on the top of the chowki , is the Panchamukhi Hanuman yantra. The chowki has five pillars with Hanumanji mace on each pillar.
The origin of Panchamukhi Hanuman can be traced in Ramayana. During the war, between Lord Rama and Ravana. Ravana took help of Mahiravanka who is the king of Pathala. Lord Hanuman in order to protect Lord Ram and Lakshman formed a fortress with his tail. Mahiravana took the form of Vibeeshana and took Lord Ram and Lakshman to pathala loka. Hanuman entered pathala loka in search of Rama and Lakshmana, He found out that to kill Mahiravana he had to extinguish five lamps burning in five different directions at the same time, so he has taken the Panchamukhi form with Hanuman, Hayagriva, Narasimha, Garuda and Varaha faces and extinguished the lamps and killed Mahiravana.
The significance of the five faces of the Hanuman is as follows:
1. East facing Anjaneya to grant humanity Ishta Siddhi.
2. South facing Karala Ugraveera Narasimha to grant humanity Abhista Siddhi.
3. West facing Mahaveera Garuda to grant humanity Sakala Sowbhagya.
4. North facing Lakshmi Varaha to grant humanity Dhana Prapthi.
5. Urdhva Mukha (atop) being Hayagriva to grant humanity Sarva Vidya Jaya Prapthi.
Design: Made in heavy thick metal and glass covering on all yantras, that gives it an augmented view. Ideal for placing in altar or as a gift.
Dimensions: 5.5 inches (H) X 4.75 inches (W) X 4.75 inches (L)
Weight : 965 gms