Brass Dashavatara Dasavatharam of Lord Vishnu Statues Ten Incarnations Avatars Idol Murti for Mandir Puja Temple
Original price $133.00 - Original price $133.00
$133.00 - $133.00
Current price $133.00
- Dimension Each Idol : Length:- 3 cm, Width :- 2.5cm ,Hight:- 6 cm,Weight:- 900 gram Aprox
- Material: Brass, Finish: Glossy, Color : Gold
- Package Contents: 1 Dasavatharam Set Brass (10 pcs)
- When the balance between good and evil tilts in favor of evil, Vishnu appears upon the earth as one of the ten Vishnu avatars or dashavatar to restore balance. The first four avatars (Matsya, Kurma, Varaha & Narasimha) of God Vishnu appeared in Satya or Krita Yuga. The next three (Vamana, Parasurama & Sri Rama) appeared in Treta Yuga, the eighth (Sri Balarama) and ninth (Sri Krishna) in Dwapara Yuga and the tenth (Kalki Avatar) will appear at the end of Kali Yuga.
- The Dashavatara refers to the ten primary incarnations (avatars) of Vishnu, the Hindu god of preservation which has Rigvedic origins. Vishnu is said to descend in the form of an avatar to restore cosmic order. The word Dashavatara derives from dasa, meaning 'ten', and avatar, equivalent to 'incarnation'.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Please prevent hard objects from touching the surface of the sculpture to avoid scratches. Please use a soft cotton flannelette cloth to wipe the dust off the surface of the sculpture. Place the product in a dry and clean environment to keep the sculpture shining for a longer time.